вторник, 20 сентября 2011 г.

steam clean carpet::I purchased it to clean tile and groutespecially the kitchen floor steam clean carpet

steam clean carpet steam clean carpet::I purchased it to clean tile and groutespecially the kitchen floor.
The brush attachment with the terry cloth pad did a good job on the tilethe brush attachment without the cloth pad was just the ticket for cleaning the grout.
The cleaned floors passed the white sock test, so i highly recommend this product.
It does exactly what it says it will.
Makes the floor feel really clean beneath my bare feet.
I saved more than the price of the cleaner this weekend.
I delayed purchasing one because i never thought a home cleaner could do as good of a job as the pros.
But this hoover made me a believer.
I used it to clean up pet stains and the smell and stains are long gone.

steam clean carpet::Now there are two options available to you, that
you could use in order to get your carpet back to its original and
beautiful state steam clean carpet


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий