среда, 21 сентября 2011 г.

anemone blue carpet::I moved it from my tank with the halides to this tank with the 4 bulbs anemone blue carpet

anemone blue carpet anemone blue carpet::I moved it from my tank with the halides to this tank with the 4 bulbs.
Im thinking that was a mistake.
I know they require very high lighting but my green one that i got at the same time had started bleaching and shrinking in the tank with the halides.
I have since figured this is from going from a tank with 400 watt bulbs but they were about 4 feet off the tank and not as bright as my 250 watt xm 10000k bulbs, to my ultrabright 250 watt with 65 watt actinic lights.
I think the anemone was shrinking and bleaching because the lights were too bright, i need to acclimate them to the lights so i have some cardboard with holes punched in it over him now.
He has expanded back out but is still a brownish green.
I keep feeding him everyother day.
When he starts to color up and i know how to acclimate them i will move the blue one back for permenent.
Does anyone else have any advice about this?
Am i doing the right thing here?
I have been reading all over wetwebmedia.
Com learning everything i can.
I knew they were difficult but for 80 bucks for the two anemones i couldnt resist.
The guy i bought them from was tearing down his tank and wanted rid of them.
anemone blue carpet::It was a great week anemone blue carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий