понедельник, 3 октября 2011 г.

carpet sales direct::I am the manager at gco carpet outlet now georgia floors direct carpet sales direct

carpet sales direct

carpet sales direct

carpet sales direct

carpet sales direct::I am the manager at gco carpet outlet now georgia floors direct!
I am responding to the feedback left by molly d.
Both customer situations i am very familiar with.
In refrence to wendy h.
Daves rug shop for binding as usual.
One of the salesman showed the remnant to the mrs.
And told her that it was available, when infact it was already sold to another customer.
I was very sorry that the situation had happened and offered to order the carpet from the manufacturer, but she was mad and let me know that nothing i did would make her happy.
As for mrs molly d.
I was the one who sold her flooring personally.
Let me know how much money she wanted to spend, i showed her a carpet that fit her budget at the time she was very happy.
No matter what i say it is a lose to me to have any customer unhappy with their experience here at georgia floors direct.
If i can personally help anyone call the store and ask for me, i will do everything posible to make your flooring purchase a pleasure.
Thanks jeff mallinson december 21, 2009 was this review helpful to you?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий