пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

brown hair red and blonde highlights in SANTA CRUZ brown hair red and blonde highlights SANTA CRUZ

brown hair red and blonde highlights in SANTA CRUZ

brown hair red and blonde highlights

brown hair red and blonde highlights SANTA CRUZ

brown hair red and blonde highlights in SANTA CRUZ.I attended my h1b interview at mumbai consulate on 02nd dec 2010.
At that time officer told me that you are qualified for h1b visa but company is not good for you.
Officer convinced me to withdraw the petition.
Then they gave me one form and asked me to sign on it and write you are withdrawing the petition.
Next day i called my sponsor and told everything.
But sponsor told me that he is ready to provide all the docs and few applications already approve at consulate hyderabad.
On 20th dec 2010, i took new appointment and went for interview.
Then officer asked few docs about my sponsor and asked me to come directly to consulate with passport and gave me 221 g blue form.
On 5th jan 2010, i went with my docs and visa officer granted me visa and now i got the passport with visa.
But, on 4th jan 2010, just before one day, i got a below mail from consulate mumbai.
Dear sir, based on the interviews and documents submitted at u.
Consulate general mumbai, we have returned your petition to u.
Due to this requirement, consular officers returned your petition and additional supporting documents to the kentucky consular center.
You may address further inquiries on this petition to the uscis national customer service center at 18003755283.
Now i am us, and officers didnt asked anything at port of entry.
But in uscis website, the petition status is showing that they recieved my petition from state department and they are reviewing it.
Can i get the ssn and am i legal to stay in us.
What should i do.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий